Applying to Saint Saviour
Saint Saviour High School welcomes students and their families who are interested in learning about the admissions process. Admission is based on a student’s academic promise and achievements as well as her personal qualities and interests.
How to Apply
For Applicants entering grade 9 from parochial, public and private school, you must take the TACHS Exam (Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools).
Our TACHS code is 010.
- The TACHS Exam is on Saturday, November 9, 2019 (www.tachsinfo.com or 1-866-618-2247). Registration for this exam closes October 21, 2019.
- Students may list Saint Saviour HS as their first, second or third choice to be considered for admission and/or honors placement. All first, second and third choice TACHS applicants will be considered for scholarships.
- The Applicant Record is due by December 18, 2019. Click here for a pdf version of the 2019-20 applicant record.
- Please also make sure the following is submitted with your Applicant Record:
- Latest eighth grade report card
- Sixth and seventh grade report cards showing final grades
- Standardized test scores
- If interested in submitting an optional Class of 2024 application, please do so by December 18, 2019. Click here for the application.
- TACHS results including acceptance, honors placement, and scholarship information will be mailed on January 15, 2020.
- Upon acceptance to the Class of 2024 there is a one-time registration fee of $300 due in February 2020; the first tuition payment of $750 is due in March 2020. These payments are non-refundable.
If you missed the TACHS exam, please contact the Admissions Office at 718-768-4406 ext. 7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saint Saviour will gladly consider for admission a transfer applicant. Student should be in good academic standing and submit the transfer application. Click here for the transfer application. Please submit the completed application, along with a copy of your transcript and latest report card. Once the completed application is received and reviewed, student will be contacted and an interview may be required. Please call 718-768-4406 if you have any questions or need additional information.