Applying to Saint Saviour
Click here to RSVP for our Open Houses
Saint Saviour High School welcomes students and their families who are interested in learning about the admissions process. Admission is based on a student’s academic promise and achievements as well as her personal qualities and interests.
How to Apply
For Applicants entering grade 9 from parochial, public and private school, you must take the TACHS Exam (Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools).
Our TACHS code is 010.
- The TACHS Exam is on Saturday, November 4, 2017 (www.tachsinfo.com or 1-866-618-2247). Registration for this exam closes October 16, 2017.
- Students may list Saint Saviour HS as their first, second or third choice to be considered for admission and/or honors placement. All first, second and third choice TACHS applicants will be considered for scholarships.
- The Applicant Record is due by December 15, 2017. Click here for a pdf version of the 2017-18 applicant record.
- Please also make sure the following is submitted with your Applicant Record:
- Latest eighth grade report card
- Sixth and seventh grade report cards showing final grades
- Standardized test scores
- If interested in submitting an optional Class of 2022 application, please do so by December 15, 2017. Click here for the application.
- TACHS results including acceptance, honors placement, and scholarship information will be mailed on January 10, 2018.
- Upon acceptance to the Class of 2022 there is a one-time registration fee of $300 due February 2, 2018; the first tuition payment of $750 is due March 7, 2018. These payments are non-refundable.
If you missed the TACHS exam, please contact the Admissions Office at 718-768-4406 ext. 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saint Saviour will gladly consider for admission a transfer applicant. Student should be in good academic standing and submit the transfer application. Click here for the transfer application. Please submit the completed application, along with a copy of your transcript and latest report card. Once the completed application is received and reviewed, student will be contacted and an interview may be required. Please call 718-768-4406 if you have any questions or need additional information.